Sales Training & Acceleration
SUPERCHARGE YOUR SALES WITH 321 SALES ACADEMY
1. Calgary Technologies Inc. and University Technologies International Inc. jointly operate under the name and brand of Innovate Calgary. The term “Innovate Calgary” hereinafter collectively refers to Calgary Technologies Inc., University Technologies International Inc. and includes, for the purposes of this Policy, the following affiliated entities: UTI Limited Partnership and UTI Business Ventures Inc.
3. By using Innovate Calgary’s Site, or services, and supplying any Personal Data to us, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Data by Innovate Calgary for the purpose of providing services to you, and administering your account on the Site in accordance with: (i) this Policy, (ii) any other agreement you may have entered into with Innovate Calgary, and (ii) applicable laws and regulations. It is your responsibility to ensure that we are kept informed of the correct and current contact information for you.
4. You authorize Innovate Calgary to communicate with you regarding any services provided to you. You authorize Innovate Calgary to communicate with you via the internet and via the email address you have provided. You understand and accept the risk that data and information transmitted over the internet is susceptible to error or security breaches.
5. Innovate Calgary does not retain any financial or payment information. Innovate Calgary does not trade or sell any of your Personal Data. Innovate Calgary does not share or in any way disclose your personal information without your consent unless such a disclosure is required to provide services to you, is required by law or mandated by search warrant or court order or otherwise permitted under this Policy.
6. We safeguard your Personal Data and only maintain it for the length of time required by law and for our business records. After that, we will anonymize or securely destroy it.
7. In the event you have a question, complaint or dispute with Innovate Calgary regarding your Personal Data or our personal information handling practices, contact our Interim Director, Communications & Marketing at the address displayed in the "Contact Us" section of our website.
Last updated: Nov. 12, 2013