Corporate Identity Service
Download the full details
The Alastair Ross Technology Centre’s (ARTC) Corporate ID service is geared towards companies that may not be ready for physical office space, but require the use of business services and the advantage of a business address.
Who are Corporate ID clients at the ARTC?
Corporate ID clients have access to:
- Smaller home-based technology companies that prefer to meet clients in a formal office setting
- Technology consultants who host clients and require a centralized meeting facility
- Small and medium sized technology companies with a head office in another city
- Technology companies that could benefit from an affordable option for accessing high-end business services on demand
"Thank you for all the great service and help over the many years. We enjoyed the services of Innovate Calgary and derived tremendous benefits with the Corporate Identity service!"
- A mailing address and mailbox
- Six fully equipped boardrooms
- Audio and video conferencing equipment, LCD projectors, interactive SMART Board with integrated projection, podium with integrated sound system, white boards and flip charts in each boardroom
- Use of workstations at the PricewaterhouseCoopers Business Centre
- Secure wireless hotspot provided by Wedge Networks
- Colour copier/scanner, fax service, postage meter, laminating and document binding
- Security pass for 24-hour access to ARTC common areas and the Business Centre
- Complimentary visitor parking
- Reception and administrative services
- On-site café for light fare and catering for meetings
- Change rooms and showers
- Corporate Identity Plus clients: includes all the regular benefits plus a secure and dedicated workstation in the Business Centre
-Martin Sunstrum, Aksys Networks Inc.
For more information, contact: